BJJ class is focused on ground fighting. Most fights start in standing position, but end up on the ground, especially if it is attacker is stronger. In this class we learn and practice grappling techniques, how to escape safely attacks on the ground. Even younger, smaller kids will gain the skills to safely escape any attack on the ground. Drills include physical maneuvers, locks and chokeholds.
TactiKids is affiliated with multiple martial arts organizations. Our BJJ classes are led by Flavio, a world class BJJ fighter, and top notch instructor with patience to handle young kids and professional fighters. The classes for kids designed to be fun, safe and in non compete environment
- Coordination and Body Awareness
- Discipline and Focus
- Fitness and the “Jiu Jitsu Lifestyle”
- Goal Setting and Completion
- Improves Kids’ Coordination And Motor Skills
- Helps Kids Build Healthy Lifestyle Habits