Krav Maga is an Israeli system of self defense that combines practical techniques and drills from various other martial arts. TactiKids Krav Maga training focuses on physical systematic exercises and maneuvers that improve a child’s mental and physical abilities. Krav Maga is unique since it focused on practicality and real life situations. Children will learn and practice basic defensive skills, in a non-competitive way. The will gain the skills to protect themselves in hostile situations. It is more than just Self Defense, it improves child’s self-development through training in multiple areas. Kids classes are per age groups.
Danny Zelig has been developing and improving the kids training program during his decades of training martial arts. Danny is a skilled martial arts professional, with endless patience to teach also the young ones. The new dojo in Santa Clara, is a place for the entire family to train Self Defense. Classes are very effective to kids with learning disabilities, and parents’ feedback they see enormous progress also at school and with their friends.
Classes by age groups.
- Practical & Effective Self Defense Training
- Training by Age groups in safe environment
- Develop Mental Strength And Resilience
- Build Self-Esteem and Confidence
- Non Competitive Environment
- Effective for Kids with Learning Disabilities
- Self Development per Kid’s n=Needs
- Learn to Solve Problems In High-Pressure Situations